WE PROVIDE A COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL HEALTHCARE
SERVICE TO CLIENTS
Travel to exotic and far-flung destinations have become more commor in recent years.
We want to ensure you enjoy your travel, secure in the knowledge that you have taken all reasonable precautions to protect the health of you and your familie.
It is essential you receive informed well sourced advice on all medical aspects of internation travel.
- Advice on recommended and mandatory vaccination requirements for worldwide destination–based on travelers’ itineraries advice on hazards such illnesses as:
- Insect borne
- Water borne
- Animal borne
- Food borne
- Advice on travel health status with respect to pre-existing medical conditions
- Advice on traveling with medication.
- Vaccination records.
- Advice on travel during pregnancy, etc.
We have access to comprehensive up to up to the moment international travel Health Information systems
We keep in stock a comprehensive Travel Vaccines for both adults and children.
TRAVEL MEDICAL ADVISORY SERVICE
Travel Health Information based on the best online advisory systems
At all times we keep in stock a comprehensive Travel Vaccines for both adults and children.
Please see the LINKS for further information
Please ask our reception staff for an appointment for Travel Health advice.
TRAVEL HEALTH APPOINTMENTS–What to expect:
Your appointment will include collecting background information such as:
- Travel Itinerary
- Background personal health information
- Previous vaccination status
- Current medication/pregnancy etc
- Detailed advice on Travel health risks as outlined below.
- Vaccination and Disease Prevention Advice
- Scheduling of vaccinations as indicated
You can also book an appointment on your return to check health status and ensure completion of any vaccinations.