SPECIALISED MEDICAL SERVICES
- Female medical health checks
- Men’s medical preventative health checks
- Travel Advice – registered Yellow Fever immunisation Centre
- Immunisation – Childhood, Adult
- Travel Vaccines based on global best advice.
- Customised Health Checks based on your persona and family history
- Health Screening Personal and Corporate
- Osteoporosis and full fracture risk assessment
- Arthritis screening and diagnosis
CARDIAC ASSESSMENT USING NASIFF DIGITAL CARDIAL SUITE
- Resting digital Cardiograph
- Stress Cardiograph/ Exercise ECG
- Holter full 24 and 48 hour capture
- 24 Ambulatory Blood Pressure
- Doppler studies for aterial disease
- Cardiac Ultrasound Examination
- Allowing visualisation the 4 Heart Chambers and Heart Valve exams and muscle ( Focused ECHO Exam)
- Using High resolution Colour flow Doppler
- Minor Surgery
- Skin Biopsy for any skin lesions of concern
- Wound suturing
- Removal / Excision of skin Lesions
- Removal of skin tags
- Removal and Drainage of cysts and abscesses
- Cryotherapy warts, and multiple other skin lesions,
- Ingrowing toenail excision
- Multiple other skin lesions / skin spots of any concern
- Contraceptive Pill/Contraceptive Patch/Nuva ring
- Implanon insertion/removal and renewal
- Mirena Coil insertion
- Ultrasound assessment for pre-assessment and confirmation of position
HEALTH PROMOTION AND PATIENT RECALL SYSTEMS
This practice is committed to preventative healthcare care since inception.
We may send you reminder notices for routine screening tests and other health care services which promote good health. If you do not wish to be a part of this system please inform the practice nurse, however, please note that if any tests or investigations require follow-up we are obliged to contact you for recall purposes.
PRIVACY OF HEALTH INFORMATION
Your medical record is absolutely confidential. Strict adherence to privacy in the collection, use, disclosure, access and storage of all personal health information is used. Request for personal medical details must at all times be contingent on informed signed consent by you, the patient.
PATIENT PHONE CALLS
Patients can contact the practice by phone. When a doctor is unavailable to take your call, a response will be dealt with as soon as possible. Your understanding in this regard is appreciated.
Your opinions positive and negative and suggestions, are welcome in our goal to deliver and improve services wherever possible.